NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC

• Reflection
   I was very often told to throw trash by my parents. I really like burning plastic waste. every night I always burn plastic trash when it's a lot. I never thought about the impact of burning rubbish for the earth and I never imagined that burning rubbish could put the earth in a bad condition now.

• Wisdom
   When we burn trash too often, it will make the condition of the earth worse, it can also cause air pollution. Air pollution causes danger to humans, because inhaling smoke or dirty air can cause lung disease, namely shortness of breath.

• Action Now
  Almost every week I burn trash, but now I buried the friend into the ground. So I don't pollute the air with smoke or cause air pollution. also I reduce the use of plastic materials.

• Love
  we must love our earth by reducing the burning of plastic waste. We also have to take care of plant soil and air, with practice not to burn plastic waste and also reduce plastic waste, we can save the earth from soil and air pollution.

Action Plan
  When I would burn plastic waste, I buried the garbage in the ground and also reduced the use of plastic material.

• Pledge
  - I will bury plastic waste in the ground.
  - Reducing air pollution.
  - I will not often burn trash and reduce the use of plastic materials.

Komentar

Postingan Populer