Service Learning

 

Hopefully this pandemic will end soon, and things will go back to normal. After that, Karin cleaned up her school equipment and we went to the mosque for evening prayers The questions given are quite a lot for elementary school children, namely 30 questions consisting of multiple choices, short answers, and essays. In order to relax a little, I interspersed with a few jokes and riddles. Because it's not a lesson in school, so it's okay to be serious, right? After 2 hours of struggling with math problem sheets, we finally finished answering all the questions. Right after that, the maghrib call to prayer rang out. I also ended the day's study activities. I am happy to be able to help others. Besides, math is my favorite subject. So they can be happy to teach them so that the knowledge continues to flow. I do it sincerely, so I don't want anyone to give money. But sometimes because I feel bad, their mother gives me food or snacks that I really like. Learning activities at schools during this pandemic were carried out from home. The goal is to break the chain of spreading the Covid-19 virus. Until now, distance learning is still being done. For children who are adapting to new habits due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Every Thursday and Friday, I have to go to sleep over at my sister's house to help her look after my nephew. Because you have to take care of the business she has just started. There are lots of children who are still in elementary school. At first I taught one child maths lessons, but somehow sometimes up to 4/5 kids asked me to teach it. And as usual, on Thursday afternoon, I will teach the kids. But because of heavy rain, only one came. That day I returned to teaching Mathematics. Her name is Lisa, she is the son of my brother there, as well as my sister's neighbor. He is in grade 1 SD, and I understand how difficult it is for him to understand difficult math lessons. Especially during the COVID-19 pandemic like this. He cannot be taught directly by his teacher, so it is very difficult to understand the lesson. This makes teacher-student communication difficult. Moreover, they are still in elementary school, which is still difficult to understand them. That day, I taught him about the Volume Cubes and Blocks chapter. I teach it painstakingly, so it's easy to understand. After that, we worked on the questions the teacher gave us as daily tests.

Komentar

Postingan Populer