HOSPITAL RESERVATION

Receptionist: Hello, dr. D’s office. How can I help you?
Tom: Hi. I with my uncle Mr X would like to make an appointment with dr. D. Can I see him today or should I come another day?
Receptionist: I am sorry dr. D is so busy today, but I can arrange an appointment for another day.
Tom: Thank you.
Receptionist: Could you please provide your full name and you number, please? So I can remind you for the appointment.
Tom: Oh, yes. Sorry, I didn’t mention it earlier. It’s Mr X.
Receptionist: Okay. Is it Mr. X.
Tom: That’s right.
Receptionist: Alright, Mr. X. What date do you wish to meet the doctor?
Tom: As soon as possible. Tomorrow during lunch or after 5 p.m will do.
Receptionist: Sure. I will arrange the appointment at 12 p.m.
Tom: Okay. Thank you.
Receptionist: With pleasure.
......
Tom : excusme doc ?
Doctor : yes, can i help you?
Tom : yes doc, my uncle Mr. X. has symptoms such as Covid 19 doc. how to cure it?
Doctor : okay, . If indeed the he is stated positive the Mr. X. will immediately be isolated according to medical instructions.
Tom : thank you doc.
Doctor : your wellcome.

Komentar

Postingan Populer